Friday is dedicated to date night for my hubby and me. Even when I have a wedding rehearsal, we still find time for date night – even if that means grabbing a pizza and picking up a movie from Redbox. I believe that date night is essential in all relationships. It’s a great way to get to know your significant other during the dating phase. It’s a great way to keep the fire going after you’ve said “I Do” and it’s essential in keeping your sense of sanity after the kids arrive! Here’s a list of fun Dallas date night activities:
(Photo Courtesy of Matthew Visinsky; Some of these dates are Dallas specific although I’m sure you’ll be able to find the equivalent in your city!)
1. Painting with a Twist – Grab your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy step-by-step art instruction from an experienced, local artist. There are several locations across the Metroplex! You’ll leave with a one-of-a-kind creation and a newfound talent you’ll want to explore!
2. Top Golf – TopGolf is the premier golf entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets your favorite local hangout spot complete with fun games, upscale bar food, and refreshing beverages!
4. Buttons Restaurant – Buttons is a unique place where award winning Southern cuisine meets live music to give guests a great experience! Simply put, Buttons is food and and music for the soul! (I LOVE their chicken and waffles!!)
5. Central Market Cooking Class – From knife skills to the latest cooking techniques, there’s always something new to learn in the Central Market cooking classes taught by their cooking school staff, featured instructors, and celebrity chefs from around the world. You’ll always leave hungry for more!
6. Thursday Night Live at the Dallas Museum of Art – Every Thursday from 5:00pm to 9:00pm enjoy live jazz, cocktails & dinner, artful conversations, and creative activities at the Dallas Museum of Art!
7. Improv Comedy Club – You’ll get your daily dose of laughter at Improv Comedy Club. Enjoy good food and drinks as you giggle with some of the country’s funniest touring comedians!
8. Chocolate Secrets – Chocolate Secrets invites you to experience nationally recognized chocolates and confections, as well as chocolates from preeminent chocolatiers in Europe and the United States. This chocolate boutique has live jazz music on Thursday – Saturday at 7:30pm!
9. White Rock Paddle Co. – Are you looking for a little adventure? If so, check out White Rock Paddle Company for kayak, canoe, and stand up paddle boat rentals on the North East shore of White Rock Lake!
10. CRU Wine Bar – Cru is the premier wine bar. Conceived as an exciting urban destination to experience and explore the fascinating world of wine, with over 300 wine selections!
There are so many fun things to see and places to go in Dallas! What are you and your honey doing for date night this weekend? I’d love to know!